Types of heating
Heating by radiation and natural convectionThe heat is evenly distributed thanks to a combination of two heating principles: • radiation: 80% of the heat is accumulated within the structure and then progressively yielded to the room. This is healthy heat that doesn’t raise ambient dust or flower-dust, keeps air humidity constant and heats the human body in depth. • convection: the remaining 20% of the heat is simultaneously propagated by natural convection.
Ash panCASSETTO CENERE