Colours and finishes
Types of heating
BImSchV2BIMSCHV 2 is german federal immission control ordinances in forces for the reduction of emissions of harmful substances into the atmosphere
Flamme verte 7*In france the flamme verte mark is a guarantee of the quality, efficiency and high energy and environmental performances of wood and pellet fuelled products
Ecodesign 2022The european ecodesign directive, effective in 2022, will provide for more ecocompatible products in terms of polluting emissions, efficiency and performance
Heating by radiation and natural convectionThe heat is evenly distributed thanks to a combination of two heating principles:\n• radiation: 80% of the heat is accumulated within the structure and then progressively yielded to the room. This is healthy heat that doesn’t raise ambient dust or flower-dust, keeps air humidity constant and heats the human body in depth.\n• convection: the remaining 20% of the heat is simultaneously propagated by natural convection.